Why Choose Our Institution?
Children are viewed as capable of acquiring knowledge within themselves through their natural curiosity and creativity . What they ARE and BECOME interested in becomes an important element in their own learning process.
- SFS belives that childrten are full of curiosity and creativity they are not empty memory banks waiting to be filled with facts, figures and dates.
- St. Francis School follows a comprehensive Curriculum prepared by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, with appropriate modifications as and when necessary.
- The curriculum is designed and developed to facilitate an upward mobilityin the teaching and learning process and to lead children in a graded and progressive manner to derive full benefit of ICSE syllabi upto Std X.
- An inspired approach to education and lifelong learning.
- A well- defined education fostering academic excellence along with personal, emotional, spiritual, intellectual growth and physical fitness.
- The curriculum is child centred and encourages an intergrated approach.
- The curriculum focuses on collaborative and interactive learning,giving students opportunities to construct their own knowledge.
- We employ innovative teaching methodologies & Creative techniques.
- We follow Worksheet methods at Kindergarten and Primary level.
- We persuade students to be resilientand critical thinkers, active problem solvers, inquistive readers, diligent researchers & prolific writers
- We promote the pursuit of excellence and achievement of personal best in all endeavours.
- Our aim is to empower students to become people of integrity & social consciousness
- We believe in ecucation with a fine blend of technology and tradition
- We strive to inculcate values in students to be responsible global citizens